Quick Links


Welcome to our new blog! Here is where we will be sharing needs of the homeless and less fortunate, stories of hope and inspiration and updates on volunteer and support needs for Ruth's Heart. We hope you will follow and share our blog with others as we seek to serve our neighbors and friends on the streets of Memphis.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sometimes the needs are few...


One of our very special clients who recently received housing after being homeless for many years told me he was bringing me a list of things he still needed for his new apartment. I told him to bring it to me and we would see what we could do....I was so humbled when he handed me this simple list last Saturday at Jacob's Well. I am so thankful that his greatest needs have turned to simple household items like a dustpan and dish rack when last year at this time they were food and shelter. I am thankful for those that are humbled by their past, and still modest and hopeful for their futures! Please join us is praise for this client, he has come a l-o-n-g way!

 
 
If you would like to help provide needs like this for our clients making their way out of homelessness, please visit our donations page at www.ruthsheart.org/donations.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment